Wednesday, August 19, 2009

life is hard.....

So I sit here trying to decide what to write about in today's blog. I've had such great times with my sister who is home visiting but do I share my stories or no?. SO I write about life in general. Plain and simple....it's rough. Somedays it's just not fun being an adult.

There is alot of drama in my life right now. Some of you who that know me personally know that a few years back I had some people in my life that I just decided didn't need to be a part of my life. They carried to much drama with them. It's been about 18 months since we've been "friends" and it's been nice. Not having to worry about either one of them saying this or that. It's been real nice. Well now drama has came up from some other areas. So I'll just say this. People amaze me. Friends or family, blood related or not...the knife still inserts and turns to dig deeper. No matter if it sacrafices a family connection to do so.

Life is hard. People Amaze me.

1 comments:

Possibly any woman said...

I'm sorry you're going through this. *hug*