Wednesday, November 9, 2011

One of these days....

Day 7- I'm thankful for my extended family...My siblings, my nieces & nephews, etc etc. I have been through so much in my lifetime that I seriously would not have survived it without them. They have all been my rocks.

Day 8- Since I mentioned my extended family in the previous thanks..I'm going to talk about them separately...So the first person I'd like to say a special thanks is my sister, Robin. Robin is my best friend. When I was born she was 16 so we weren't close in age by any means so we didn't play dolls together or play dress up together. But through the yrs we have still been super duper close! And the older we get the closer we get. I thank God she is in my life. I wouldn't know what to do without my sister. She is always there for me. We talked almost everyday and some days more then once a day. Love her.

Day 9- My brother, Rod. I'm so thankful for him. Since I was born we've been really close. He is one that I can always go to for a chat. My mom always told me he would cancel his plans to babysit me. What a guy...not many brothers would do that. Most brothers are "too cool" to do that. Love him so much!

0 comments: