Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some more pics...

Gracie has been a total HAM as of late!! So I thought I'd share a few pics from the last few days. I've tried each time to take some of Grant but he is on his schedule for picture taking these days.I know my sister will totally comment on these though she has seen most of them. She swears I have m family trained. What can I say my kids love their picture being taken. Gracie right now is just in a total "me" stage. When she sees the camera she goes running, sits down and screams, ME ME ME. So I HAVE to take her picture!! It's a must. :)




Showing off her new shoes!
TOTAL HAM!!


Another cheesy grin!
A little more serious....wanting to show off her new outfit from Papa and Jan.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Adorable pics of the kids. I have to take some of Kait and Payt soon so you guys can see how big they are. Crazy!
I found a new website I am rapidly becoming addicted to. There is a link on my blog - it's called BlogCatalog.
If you get a free minute (I know, what's that?) take a look and let me know what you think.
Kisses and hugs from all of us to all of you -
Lori and Fam

Lori said...

Love your new template !!
Now post some "new" news and tell us what's going on with you guys ... I'm going through withdrawl!