Friday, April 4, 2008

Here's a meme - my first - courtesy of Serendity and Rain (my cousin Lori's blog.) This was so much fun!
If you would like to do this meme on your blog, just do the following:

1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/.
2. Type in your answer to the questions below in the "search"box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your blog.

1. What is your relationship status?
WONDERFUL!
wonderful

2. What is your current mood?

Sad

3. Who is favorite musical artist?

Dierks Bentley
Dierks Bentley

4. What is your favorite movie?

A time to kill. (not the movie poster I was looking for....HA!!)

time to kill u :D

5. What kinda of pet do you have?

a yellow lab

Yellow Lab

a black cat
black cat

6. Where do you live?

Indiana- OMG this one is hilarious!!!

Indiana

7. Where do you work?

the office

The Office

8. What do you look like?

brown hair and brown eyes - ok so on this one an actual person's pic came up on this and well I don't feel like putting someone else's face on my blog so I went with the first non-self potrait.

girl an moonlight

9. What do you drive?

durango

Durango

10. What did you do last night?

Gettin' Close with Lee and Tiffany- I know...don't say it...lol

outdoor channel

11. What is your favorite tv show?

Grey's

Greys anatomy

12. Describe yourself

Happy go lucky

Happy Go Lucky

13. What are you doing today?

working
Working

14. What is your name?

Rhonda- Once again this brought up someone else's pic so I used the first non-portrait

Rhonda

15. What is your favorite candy?

Smarties-Ok this answer is funny....the picture that popped up is our the Smartie candies that I LOVED from when we went overseas but I really like the Smarties you find in the US.

smarties

Ok this was fun...some of these pictures are priceless!! Enjoy and if you have your own blog do this and send me the link.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love it, love it, love it !!!
I am so glad you posted again ... I was missing you!
I'm glad you had fun doing the meme - I sure did.
Have you gone to Kaitlin's blog and read hers?
Now, promise to post again really soon or I'm going to start cyber-stalking you !!
Love and hugs from all of us...

Lori said...

P.S. I really like your new template. You change yours as much as I do!