Friday, April 25, 2008

Soccer Season is here!

Well I'm officially a soccer mom...though not the kind that drive a mini-van. :) Grant had his first soccer practice last night and man was he excited. He could have easily went yesterday morning at 6 a. instead of 5 p.m. last night he was that excited. And he had fun...I'm so glad we decided to him in it. Here are a few pictures of his soccer adventures. It was so cute at practice last night b.c I'm taking the pictures alot of time Grant would just walk over and start talking to Gracie and I totally ignoring the fact that his coach was trying to teach them things....ha! I'd have to turn him around to head back to the practice. All the kids were like that...if they were thirsty they'd just walk off the field to their parents. It's funny how their attention spans are only a few seconds these days.

Practicing a few soccers drills....throwing the ball in bounds.

One that shows how fast he could drift off into another world. Apparently he is worried about the grass around him.
And finally...he survived the first practice! Getting ready to head home!!

1 comments:

Linda said...

I must visit your blogg more often, love the pictures of the kids and you. You all look so great. I promise to visit your blogg more as it keeps me up with what you are doing. Love you
Aunt Linda