Monday, April 7, 2008

Enjoying Spring

FINALLY! We had a weekend of beautiful weather!! We worked and played outside just until the sun went down both days. Saturday you couldn't have asked for a better day. Then you had sunday where the temps were up there BUT the wind was just enough to make it chilly.

Here are just a few pics of our weekend....Gracie and Grant couldn't get enough of riding in their gator, playing baseball, playing with the puppies, and we got to go fishing as well. Gracie was AMAZED at the fish which surprised me. I figured she'd be terrified! She wanted to hold it once it was caught. TOO CUTE! And Grant well...he was Grant....ha! After about 10 minutes of not catching anything he gave his Cars fishing pole to me and off he went to play in the big dirt pile. Now mind you when I caught a striper bass he totally claimed it to be his fish...ha! Bayli spent the night with us Friday so she hung out with all day saturday until Rod came and picked her up and practically had to drag her away!

Getting ready for Movie night! We watched "Enchanted"

Grant sitting on the edge of the pond waiting (impatiently) for his fish.

Holding Cousin Bayli's fish!
Grant excited to claim the fish "he" caught! :)
I LOVE this picture...I think it really shows her excitement in being outside and running around. While I was trying to take pictures today all she wanted to do was run in circles...CUTE!


My dirty rugrats after a hard day of play!

Grant showing off his Gatorade "mustache!"



Sharing her excitement about holding a puppy! She is the Queen of puppy hugs and kisses!!

Two out of the 9 just hanging and and catching some zzzzzz'ssss.

1 comments:

Lori said...

Whoo-Hoo!!
I am so glad you posted again so soon. This is getting to be a habit for me so keep it up, chickie!
Those pictures are too cute for words.
One of these days I'll take some pictures of my kidlets and post them or at least send them to you.
Lori