Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A year today

One year ago today my mother passed away. WOW! It is so hard to believe it's been a year already. Things have went so quickly. Last year after mom passed away we made a garden at our house and named it "Mama's Garden." In the past few weeks we have been working on it getting it ready for this spring. And since I knew it was going to rain on Mother's day we worked outside on Saturday trying to get things planted. So Here are a few pictures from this past saturday. The kids enjoyed it and apparently so did the cat. I didn't realize until I downloaded the pics off my camera that our cat was laying in the flower bed under the bench. Which kinda has it's own humor. My mom hated my cats...my cats hated mom. Greg always told her it was b/c cats sense evil...ha! They were so rotten to each other. Anyways...here are the kids planting flowers in Mama's garden.












1 comments:

Lori said...

Very nice idea, that garden.
And the kids look like they were having a great time!
I love the way they grin up at the camera - so adorable.