Monday, February 4, 2008

Grant's Valentine Gifts for his teacers.

a half dozen roses for his teachers and he's mentioned "the girl he's going to marry"

Ok so honestly...I'm starting to scare myself with all these projects I'm doing...ha! I found these online at the Family Fun website so I decided to do them. We try and do things for the teachers each yr that they will remember and honestly these are the cutest things he has given out I think. So easy to make you just have to find the peace and quiet to do them. No kids around is MUCH easier!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Hey, check you heading! Teacers? Is that like teachers?? lol

The roses are great! I want to try to make them. I forget what all you said you do. I'll call you about it. :-)

Robin said...

I can't believe I'm telling you about your spelling error when I wrote check you heading instead of check your header! lol

It's like we're sister or something! :-)

Robin said...

sisters or something! hello! I need to proofread before I get so excited to post my comments! lol

Mama Celeste said...

Rhonda,
so good to hear from you and see all the nice pics of your family. I set your blog as a bookmark and can't wait to see all the fun stuff :)

TanteToma said...

You're such a creative Mom! I pray for that kind of creativity!! Love you!!! Now - go and check my blog; I tagged you!! xoxoxoxo