Monday, February 4, 2008

How cute! Fun in the Snow!

A little fascinated with her built in face mask!
Pulling the kiddos around didn't last long. We started pulling them behind the four wheeler.
All bundled up and ready to go out!!


Well here's some pics from over this past weekend. We FINALLY got enough snow for the kids to play in and it was warm enough to spend more then a few minutes out there. What I love most about this is that Gracie is wearing my snow suit from when I was a little girl! We found it in a box of stuff that was mine that my mom had kept all these years. So I just happen to have it handy and told Greg I was going to see if it fit. It is a tad big in some places but she stayed nice and warm. She LOVED the snow but we had some issues with her eating it. Which wouldn't make me terribly nervous except for the fact we have an outside dog. ha! So we kept an eye out for yellow snow.

1 comments:

Robin said...

The kids look like they were having fun!

Where's the picture of their Mom going down the hill in her sled? he he he