Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy V-Day! We don't have a whole lot of plans as Greg isn't feeling very well today. SO he actually stayed home from work...WOW! For anyone that knows Greg you know that just doesn't happen...lol So anyways...here are pics of the kids I took this morning in their Valentine outfits. Grant really isn't an in outfit..but he is in red. What can I say...I'm one of those goofy moms who have to do color matching etc. for holidays...lol


Gracie being her usual self in front of the camera. Poor thing hasn't felt good all week so I'm impressed she even wanted to do it!
Grant being a stinker about getting his pic taken!

2 comments:

Mama Celeste said...

TOOOOOOO CUTE! Sorry your household isn't feeling well. Hope it ends soon.

Lori said...

Hey Rhonda and Fam -
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! Now that I have the link to your blog and Robin's on my page. (Hope that's OK?!?!)
Hugs and kisses from us all,
Lori, Kirk, Katie and Payton