Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Are you done shopping?!

So how many more days til Christmas? I always start out awesome in my gift buying, but every yr I hit rock bottom with hurrying around at Christmas for last minute stuff. I have enough gifts for my daughter to cover her next 4 christmas' and birthdays. My son not so much. As much as I think I'm ahead of the game with him I'm not. My house is a total train wreck right now trying to get things around to send to family out west, trying to get things wrapped around here. And trying to get my kids energy levels controlled b/c though they still have school til Friday they have already checked out for Christmas break. Not to mention fitting in speech, dance, and working around my husband's coaching job which makes him gone 5 nights a week and some saturdays. Did I mention it's all volunteer. I love that he enjoys it but it'd be nice to get something in return when he puts that much time and effort into it.

Each yr I swear I'll do better next yr. I'll be more with it. But then Thanksgiving hits and it is all down hill from there. So what are your tips? How do you get organized every yr for the holiday season?

0 comments: