Monday, January 14, 2008

A fresh start....

Ok so because blogger would not let me post in my other blog I start a whole new one.....so let's see if I can cut and paste...

Wow....a long time.

Has it really been this long since i last posted or do I have two blogs and don't it...lol I'm thinking I have two blogs. Anyways....alot has changed in my life...my little man just turned 5 and my youngest is about to turn 2. Where does time go!! It simply flies by you that's for sure.

My life has been turned upside in the last year and now for a change it's starting to look up. I'm in turmoil right now but things WILL get better. I just know it. I'm not quite sure whe but they will. Since the new year is upon us I have decided to take a different route in life. Slow down, process my life differently, and get away from that hurried feelign that I have 99% of the time. Losing my mother on mother's day this past yr really threw my in a downward spin. And I finally feel as though I'm getting bac kit. Letting myself go on like I should. it's a very powerful feeling and I'm glad I'm doing it. I have more peace of mind I think. I have time to focus on things I want to do rather then things overbook myself and feel flustered all the time.

One of my best friends gave em this book and I must say it's been a real eye opener for me. I have felt amazed at things in this book and so many thing that ourmention in this book is ME! It's like the author contacted me to write the dang book for her. It's unreal. SO for right now it's my anthem....I read it everynight before bed and honestly it's been nice to have that time to read. I wanna focus on so many different things these days and it's been nice to do so. Still enjoy the thing I enjoy doing but also taking the time to smell the different roses my way.

Perfect.....It let me paste that from the other one. So this is it...the new one. Bookmark it so you can keep up with us. :)

1 comments:

Robin said...

Love your new blog...

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Love you,
Robin