Monday, January 28, 2008

My first knitting project in a long time!!


So I've been trying to find some things to do lately to keep my mind busy. So with my sisters new knitting blog up and running I thought oh what the heck I'd just go ahead and do something and my sister knows how I'm not exactly blessed in the knitting dept I thought the easiest thing for me would be a scarf. So to prove to my sister that I'm actually doing it and haven't messed it up yet. I'm posting a pic of it and I hope really to have it done by tomorrow or the next day. She says knitting is an addiction and honestly this one has been. Though my sister is kinda crazy she knitted like 20 scarfs while sitting in the hospital when my brother-in-law had open heart surgery. SO even though I know I couldn't knit off like 20 scarfs in a short time like she did I'm just impressed I 'm getting one done within a few weeks...lol So here it is......

1 comments:

Robin said...

Wow! Your scarf looks perfect! I can't believe you've been bitten by the knitting addiction! Great job, Sis! :-)