Sunday, October 26, 2008

An awesome blog-Check it out!

A good friend of mine has an amazing blog!We "met" almost 6 years ago when we were both expecting on a great online forum. We've been through alot and now 6 years and 3 more kids later we are still in touch. I almost had her living within 30 mintes of me when her husband almost took a job here but they decide to stay in the west. So now I visit her daily on her blog...ha! :)

http://prairie-mama.blogspot.com

Or she is in my drop down....Kim's Blog. Original huh?!

She is an awesome blogger and she has an adorable family. She sews, knits some AMAZING things, she cans, she bakes, she does it all. And she has an Etsy shop ladies. Not to mention right now she is doing a give-away! This time it's a give-away from another site which is also another friend of ours through the same forum we met. Shabby Miss Jenn.

So hop on over to Prairie-Mama. You won't be disappointed. :)

Have a great rest of the weekend. I'll be back to post some pics and update. :)

2 comments:

Possibly any woman said...

Wow! Great new style! Compliments of SMJ?

Rhonda said...

No SMJ yet...still awaiting to hear from here. I just found this on a cute little website. They are free so I thought I'd changed it up a bit until I can move one of SMJ's in here. :)