Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Must Read.




So I've been updating my blog and trying to be better at updating. It's b/c of one person and her name is Stephanie Nielson. I came across a button directing me to her blog from another friend's blog. Her blog is AMAZING! Little did I know she was known across the country for her blog. Most recently though for a very sad reason. Her and her husband, Mr Nielson (as she often refers to him as), were in a private plane crash back in August and they are both in the hospital recovering from the burns. Mr. Nielson was burnt over 30% of his body while Stephanie was burnt on 80% of her body. They have an amazing family who are currently taking turns raising the Nielson's 4 children. Stephanie's sister has an amazing blog as well. She is keeping all of us updated with updates on them both. Which honestly completes my day. It's wierd how someone you've never met can make such an impact on your daily lives.

If you get a chance click on the link above for Stephanie's blog or on my side bar for both Stephanie's and her sister's blog. I suggest grabbing a cup of coffee or cocoa and snuggling in a blanket b/c seriously neither one of these blogs are the kind you can just read and bit and then come back later. You'll be glued to both of the blogs. I started from the very beginnings of Stephanie's and read the entire thing within a few days. I just could not help myself! You'll read these and then do what I do..each morning and night a go into both and check for updates on the Nielson's recovery.

Please your prayers and send your well wishes to the Nielson's whenever you get a chance. They truly are a magical couple. The connection these two have is just one of a kind.

0 comments: