Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Bachelor-Jake

So how many of you watched it? I dvr'd it b/c I decided that cleaning my laundry room was more important at the time. But don't get me wrong...once 10 o'clock rolled around I was right there watching and folding laundry.

What were your opinions? Did you have any favorites? At first I liked Rozlyn but I'm not 100% sure she'll play fair. SO far I think my favorite is Tenley. By the looks of it there are plenty of surprises this season. One thing I was relieved about last night is that Jake didn't seem as "cheesy and goody goody."

One thing I'd like to request....the girls need to stop referring to themselves as his co-pilot. Drives.Me.Crazy.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

hey you! How are you?? I'm blogging too :) And I'm on fb not myspace anymore.