Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ugh.

Why is it when you think something sounds so good b/c you haven't had it in awhile you go ahead get it and then feel sick the minute you eat it. Today as I was driving through town Long John Silvers sounded good. So I stopped got a piece of fish, brought it back to work, ate, and now I feel totally gross. So I was debating the gym tonight but really it's a must now. That one piece makes me feel about 300 pounds heavier. Well at least I got the temptation out of my system that no longer sounds good. EVER.

So far I'm doing great on my meal planning...I did end up switching things around a bit...I fixed the Meatloaf last night instead of reheating the leftovers. I ended up being home so I wanted to actually fix something instead of doing leftover. Tonight we'll finish up the leftovers for the last two nights.

0 comments: