Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Robert Pattinson Fan....

Ok I know right now get all the teasing out of your system. I get alot of grief for thinking he is such a cutie. Really I could blame my niece for all of it. She got me started on this crazy Twilight Saga craze.

Vanity Fair recently did a photo shoot with him for their Dec '09 issue and I just had to share these. They truly show what a cutie he is. All of these slides are directly from the Vanity Fair website.

www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2009/12/robert-pattinson-outtakes-A-200912#slide=1"


www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2009/12/robert-pattinson-outtakes-C-200912#slide=1

www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2009/12/robert-pattinson-outtakes-D-200912#slide=1

www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/features/2009/12/robert-pattinson-outtakes-E-200912#slide=1

I've tried setting these up as links but it won't let me...sorry. You'll have to cut and paste.

Look through these and come on admit it...there is a little bit of you that think he's a cutie.

0 comments: