Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday Meal Planning...

So with the new year of course our schedule doesn't slow down. So these days I'm trying to make it to where I can reheat the leftovers. And when it's winter time I always try to have things ready for my husband to eat for lunch. He works outside at times in the winter so I'd hate for him to have cold meat sandwiches for lunch.

Monday-Leftover Roast and potatoes from Sunday's dinner...recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook I received for Christmas. Only difference is I put the roast and veggies in the crock pot instead of the own. I did make one change in the recipe...I added my potatoes instead of making mashed. Is there anything I'd do different next time...cut back to just one onion. It was two "onion-y" for my families tastes.

Tuesday- Meat Loaf and Mashed Potatoes

Wednesday- Macaroni and Cheese with hot dogs, PearSauce

Thursday- Sloopy Joes & French Fries

Friday-Pizza!! My son's 7th birthday is today so we'll be heading out with him and one of his friends!

I'm trying to eat more healthy in the new year so most nights I'll be eating a salad for dinner. :)

0 comments: