Monday, December 8, 2008

An attempt at Christmas cards...

Here is a sneak peek at some of the shots I took for our Christmas cards. None of the shots taken here are even close to the one I used, so the real one is still a surprise. But I had to share these b/c they are just to darn funny. Gracie was a nut during these pics. My camera flash goes off two times taking the actual picture during the second flash. Well after the first one went off Gracie would scream "I wanna see, I wanna see" So that is way in every single picture she looks like a total goofball. She was so excited she couldn't stand it. :) Poor Grant was getting so mad b/c he was so sick of taking pictures. And he was doing excellent on his smiling so that frustrated him even more...ha!! Enjoy.






I loved this one in front of the fireplace, but after taking the picture I realized I never put there shoes on them, so we nixed that shot.

Hugs and squeezes for bubby. If only they loved each other that much all the time. ;)

2 comments:

Possibly any woman said...

lol, no shoes! I do stuff like that all the time. At least you noticed before you sent them out. ;)

Michelle said...

Cute pictures, Rhonda. The kiddos are getting so big! I hope you guys had a great Christmas.