Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A peek in November, Part 1

Ok so I've got way to many photos to share for the month of November! Hmmmm maybe if I'd post more I wouldn't have to blog in "parts" eh?!



Look closely in this pic...Grant lost his 1st tooth! The tooth fairy left him $5.00. Daddy says the tooth fairy leaves wwaayyy to much money!


This pic is for my sister! She should recognize this hat! I wore it when I was the flower girl in her wedding. Wait...did that just show your age or mine?! hehe ....Gracie insisted on wearing it and fighting people with a light saber! She's one tough cookie I tell ya!!


This is Grant showing off his Turkey, as a school assignment each student had to hide a turkey. And well it was just a simple thought that we needed to make him "camo." Now I should really say Mommy made him camo. Grant did about a 1/4 of it while I did the other. I even added boots, a bright orange sockhat, and binoculars. I apparently have way to much time on my hands...HA!


Both of the pics above and below go with this....These were on November 3rd. Which would have been my mother's 68th birthday. We do a balloon release and send her balloons in heaven. Now my sister knows this story and maybe my brother but Grant released the one that looked "boyish",Gracie didn't want to let her balloon go so I went ahead and released the pink heart. THinking she would want the really cute cupcake shaped balloon. Well i was wrong. She cried out of control b/c I sent the pink one to heaven and she wanted that one. Long story short.....we still have the cupcake shaped balloon in out house. Had I taken it from her and not let her keep I'm pretty sure my mother would have told God to strike me with lightening. HA!!

So there is a peek into our November, well part 1.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Don't worry, I think I'm going to be having a girl too.. or a boy who likes pink [gee, wonder who that reminds me of? hehe]. Hopefully we'll be finding out here soon; I've been having some major stop-me-in-my-tracks contractions. I'm gonna hop in the shower to see if that stops them and if not, I'm going to have Matt take me to the hospital. Keep your fingers crossed!!