Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A new thing...

So about mid-November I had decided that I was going to take the blogging world by storm and blog every single day in the month of December. Complete with pics and all. Today I realized it was already the 2nd of December. I missed a day already! My excuse...my daughter not feeling well. I was home sick with her yesterday and she is fighting what I think is a horrible sinus infection complete with gunky eyes and crackling cough. So I was a littl busy tending to her and kicking butt in the housecleaning dept. With only one kid around yesterday I got mucho cleaning done. Areas that I kept avoiding are now clean! :) yeah for me.

So ....tonight you will be blessed with yet another blog entry from me and maybe I'll throw in some pictures. Makes up for my day missed yesterday.

Til then....

1 comments:

Megan said...

Aww, I'm sorry to hear Gracie's sick. =[ Poor thing.

Still no kid, but thanks for the prayers. I'm concentrating on my knitting and such to get my mind off the fact that I'm IMPATIENT, haha. I even spent my day making chex mix, iced tea, egg salad.. anything I could think of!