Friday, December 5, 2008

OMGoodness....

Ok so first off...still no baby. Apparently it just wants us to sit and wait impatiently...and make it's mommy miserable. :( Another appt next week but hopefully it's here by then. My brother-in-law said my niece could wait and just have it on his birthday....yeah that's the 12th. My niece wasn't real thrilled with that I don't think....hehe

So I decided to night that I really need to sit down and get started on my wrapping....yeah....so I'm the type that shops year round. None of this starting in October...yeah I start Christmas shopping the day after Christmas. I see something I know someone would like by the next year I buy it. Plain and simple. I'm all about finding a $25.00 item for $5. and I'm not afraid to share my bargain prices either.

SO this might have been the year where I shopped a little TOO early and played the mother card and forgotten about ALOT of stuff. OOPS! i'm finding sacks that I forgot I even bought! So wish me luck as I try and sort out what I have and what I'm still needing!

0 comments: