Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A baby maybe....

So I'm a patient person to a point. But right now I'm being not so patient...hehe. My niece is expecting a baby and I'd really really like to "meet" it. Via the net of course since they don't live near. But still....the poor thing is now overdue and I know how miserable she is. I was overdue with Miss G. I never thought that kid was coming out!!

So tonight when I go to bed I'll say yet another prayer to her get that kid out. Did I mention we have no idea what it is. Which makes me crazy. Either way I have stuff to take back. lol When i see something I like b/c there is always that "what if it's not there when I come back to get it."

Well have a fantastic rest of the night. I'm home again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yup, this is no longer fun. =[ Hardly any contractions, but Mom was worried because my left foot was so swollen it was almost shiny! She stayed home with me today, because Matt had to go to school. Tomorrow is another dr appointment so I'm praying they'll check me and I'll be at least 4cm so I can be admitted! Call you as soon as we know something. Hope Gracie is feeling better. Love you!

mj1st said...

Rhonda, I just about flipped when I read the title of your post! I thought maybe you were announcing something - LOL!