Thursday, December 11, 2008

The baby is here!!

My niece finally had her baby last night via c-section. Caden was born last night weighing in at a VERY healthy 10lbs. 50z. & 20.5 inches long. I've gotten a pic of him but it's through my phone but he is adorable. Thank goodness when I buy baby clothes I buy them a size bigger or so then needed. He won't fit into small sizes for very long. I always teased my sister for birthing the biggest baby that I've known. My niece was 9lbs 15.5 ozs. And now my niece has beaten my sister. Showing off to out do her mom...ha!!

Props to my niece!! Congrats Miss Megan...I love you very much!! You will be a FABULOUS mother!!

2 comments:

mj1st said...

Congrats!

Oh, and about those lights...if I'd waited for Jason to do them, we'd still be waiting - LOL! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Possibly any woman said...

Congratulations, Auntie! That's one hefty boy... :)