Saturday, December 6, 2008

Winter Weather Advisory.

YUCK! Today we had my husband's huge christmas with the entire side. WOW....talk about a madhouse. There are now 17 great grandchildren. All under the age of 11. EEK! Neeless to say when I got home I enjoyed the loudness of just my TWO children. :)

The trip home was interesting...even with our four wheel drive it scared me somewhat. No big drifts or anything, but just slick roads. It's been snowing all day and it's now starting to get super nasty. I'm thankfull we have no place to go tomorrow as I really dont' feel the need to venture out. :( I would have loved to done a little Christmas shopping as I really need to get the stuff for my family outwest in the mail but it'll wait til mid week now. Though they are saying it could get down with the wind chill to the NEGATIVES. What the heck...I'm not ready for this cold of weather yet. January or February maybe but not the first of december. Though I'd love a Christmas with LOTS of snow! :) Can I possibly have lots of snow and 80 degree weather?! Is that to much to ask?

So if you anywhere but the midwest enjoy your warmer weather. I took some pics over the last few days so I'll be downloading those tonight and I'll post a picture entry later.

Go grab a cup of hot chocolate and settle in by the fire. It's going to be a cold one tonight. bbrrrr!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you guys get a white Christmas and we here are stuck with upper sixties weather.. That probably sounds crazy, but I miss Indy in the winter. =[ Oh well, more motivation for me to come home next year, right? Love you!

Megan said...

If you need any help with the knitting terminology, let me know! =]